Are you looking to grow your wealth with less risk, time & stress?
Do you want to stop relying on tips and take control of your own investments?
Do you want to learn how professionals beat the market consistently?
Momentum Investing Strategies that work!
Momentum is the biggest embarrassment to the (Efficient Market) theory.— Eugene Fama.
The strategy is based on academically & practically proven concept of momentum investing.
Momentum is one of the most researched & highly debated finance topics in the recent times. Many academic research papers have established momentum as the premier market anomaly that works almost on all the asset classes like stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies & real estate.
What is Momentum?
Momentum is simply defined as price persistence. It means, a stock, once starts to rise tends to continue in the same direction for a period of time.
There are two types of momentum…
1. Relative Momentum:
Relative momentum compares the strength of a stock to other stocks or indices. It is also known as Relative Strength.
2. Absolute Momentum:
Absolute momentum assesses the stock’s current performance to its own past performance. It is known as trend following. It simply means whether the stock is going up or down. If it’s going up, we want to hold the stock for as long as it continues to go up. When it starts to fall we get out.
The combination of both is called Dual Momentum and we apply the same concept in the strategy.
What’s the Strategy all about?
The below quote sums up what our strategy is all about.
Rising tide lifts all boats. Even if some of them are leaking.
Okay! I have added the underlined part. The first part of the quote is generally attributed to John F Kennedy.
A rising markets lifts all the stocks, including bad quality, speculative stocks.
The opposite is equally true. When markets are declining, majority of the stocks including the top quality, bluechip names will decline.
You don’t have to look too far! Just look at what happened in March, 2020.
- How to determine the general trend of the market.
- An innovative way to identify the strongest stocks, as in bull market, majority of the stocks go up.
- How to filtre out stocks based on various fundamental & style factors to separate quality stocks from speculative stocks.
The strategy combines the best of fundamental, technical & quantitative principles into one high performing portfolio.
That’s the power of Quantamentals which is usually not available to retail traders!
Check out the following example charts to understand how the system works…
Not so good…
The primary objective of the system is to ride the winners as long as possible and cut losers immediately.
How is the performance of the strategy?***
Below is the historical performance snapshot of the DYR Dual Momentum Strategy. The strategy is designed on simple, generic rules to avoid curve fitting and to ensure that it will continue to work in the future.
In the guidebook you’ll learn two high performing variations of the strategy…
- DYR Dual Momentum – Rotational.
- DYR Dual Momentum – Trend Following.
Please have a look at the equity growth…
What a nice looking equity growth. Both the strategies beat NIFTY TRI comfortably. If look closely both the strategies were out of the market for the better part of GFC in 2008-2009 as our regime filter had kicked in. Capital conservation is extremely important during large market declines.
Why I am giving away the keys to the kingdom?
I always say you could publish rules in a newspaper and no one would follow them. The key is consistency & discipline. — Richard Dennis.
For whom this strategy may be most suitable?
The strategy is most suitable for you if…
- you are an individual investor.
- you are a busy businessman or professional who don’t have time to monitor markets.
- you have a full-time job.
- you are financial industry professional like employees of broking firms, sub-brokers and authorized persons.
- you want to trade and invest based on data-driven, rule-based research.
- you want to invest for the long term but at the same time take advantage of short-term price fluctuations.
- you don’t want to rely on tips or analyst opinions.
For whom this strategy may not be suitable?
The strategy is not suitable for you if…
- you are looking for the secret to get rich quick.
- you want daily action. You are looking for day trading or scalping.
- You don’t have another source of income.
- You don’t have sufficient capital to invest in the market.
- High Performing Long Term Trend Following system with historical returns in excess of 27%.
- High Performing Momentum Rotational Strategy with historical returns in excess of 30%
- Full disclosure of trading rules: This is not a Black-Box trading system. You’ll have a complete understanding of the rules, rationale & logic behind all the systems.
- The combination of academically & practically proven concepts like fundamental & style factors, momentum & trend following in one high performing strategy.
- Compounding: It’s a fact that big money is made through compounding & compounding only works its wonders over the very long term. The strategy is aimed at capturing long term trends of the stocks which will help compound your capital over the long term.
- Proven strategies based on data & facts and not analyst opinions.
- Capital Preservation: There is an inbuilt capital preservation mechanism to save us from large market declines like 2008-2009 and 2020.
- Time Effective: You can easily manage your portfolio with just 10-15 minutes a month if there are any opportunities. You can continue with your day job or business. No need to remain glued to the computer screen watching every tick change.
- Economical: You don’t need expensive softwares & infrastructure. No need to pay exorbitant fees to advisors & fund managers. Take control of your investing.
- Diversification: You can diversify your capital on two different watchlists using the two strategy variations.
- FREE Readymade Screener to scan the opportunities every month.
Wait… There’s more…
90 Day Money back Guarantee!
The price of Long Term Investment Strategies that Work Guidebook is just Rs.
I am sure the guidebook will greatly improve your portfolio performance. But if you don’t think you got any value out of it, get back to me within 90 days of purchase, show me the trades & I will gladly return your money!**
** Only Serious Investors need to apply. If you’re a passerby or just want to check out the strategies, there are no refunds whatsoever. You’ll have to show me the work you did to get the refund! if you placed a few trades here & there, there are no refunds.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries.
*** Actual results may significantly vary from historical results. The backtest does not account for the impact of factors like Low Volatility, Quality and Value etc. Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. Brokerage rate of 0.13% considered in backtests. Survivorship Bias exists. This is not an investment advice and is only for illustration, information & educational purposes. Please read the Disclaimer before making any purchase.